Wednesday, November 17, 2004
LAX Pizza Party
Practice was cancelled again today. I find it extremely ironic that during the week when I'm running on a manageable stress level and don't have assignments due everyday, lacrosse practice is cancelled twice. But when I'm up to my eyeballs in shit, practice goes on. Just the way the world works huh?
Anyway, practice was cancelled in lieu of an end-of-term wrapup pizza party at Anie and Leslie's house. It was pretty fun. I mean hey, thirty girls in the same room at the same time is bound to bring with it some form of entertainment right?
So basically we all stuffed face and just hung out. The co-ordinators discussed plans for next term, and it turns out that by luck of the draw, we ended up with some way sucky practice times. M/W from 3-5pm and Thursday from 6-8pm. That's inconvenient because now that we have practice in the middle of the day, we have to reschedule classes around it.
Oh well. Aside from that, I'm feeling very mellow tonight. Maybe that's partly because I zoned out watching DVD's for three hours after I got back from the party. But whatever it is, it's almost as if I'm in a real daze tonight.
I don't feel like doing anything. And normally, I feel guilty about that. But tonight, its like I'm numb. Completely incapable of feeling guilty. It's like my internal clock has been temporarily suspended.
If I didn't know better, I could swear that I was stoned out on pot. haha.
Anyway, practice was cancelled in lieu of an end-of-term wrapup pizza party at Anie and Leslie's house. It was pretty fun. I mean hey, thirty girls in the same room at the same time is bound to bring with it some form of entertainment right?
So basically we all stuffed face and just hung out. The co-ordinators discussed plans for next term, and it turns out that by luck of the draw, we ended up with some way sucky practice times. M/W from 3-5pm and Thursday from 6-8pm. That's inconvenient because now that we have practice in the middle of the day, we have to reschedule classes around it.
Oh well. Aside from that, I'm feeling very mellow tonight. Maybe that's partly because I zoned out watching DVD's for three hours after I got back from the party. But whatever it is, it's almost as if I'm in a real daze tonight.
I don't feel like doing anything. And normally, I feel guilty about that. But tonight, its like I'm numb. Completely incapable of feeling guilty. It's like my internal clock has been temporarily suspended.
If I didn't know better, I could swear that I was stoned out on pot. haha.
Comments:
Post a Comment