Saturday, November 20, 2004
LAX Party.... Or Not Really
Well, Allison and Sara threw a lacrosse party at their house last night. The interesting thing was that only five lacrosse girls showed up. The rest of the people there were all peeps from the guys lacrosse team and a number of their other friends.
Which was weird, because the singular reason that I ended up going was that I thought the rest of the team was gonna be there, and that it'd be good fun, even though I didn't really know Allison and Sara all that well.
But in the end, even with the dearth of lacrosse girls there (only four showed up! Me, the two Laurens and Jenna), it was good fun. We hung out, played some stupid card games, downed beers and played beer pong. I teamed up with Jenna against these two other girls and we ended up losing. haha
Jenna gave me a ride back and I was passed out in bed by 2:30am.
Which was weird, because the singular reason that I ended up going was that I thought the rest of the team was gonna be there, and that it'd be good fun, even though I didn't really know Allison and Sara all that well.
But in the end, even with the dearth of lacrosse girls there (only four showed up! Me, the two Laurens and Jenna), it was good fun. We hung out, played some stupid card games, downed beers and played beer pong. I teamed up with Jenna against these two other girls and we ended up losing. haha
Jenna gave me a ride back and I was passed out in bed by 2:30am.
Comments:
Post a Comment