<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 01, 2004

Fuck Up? ... or Not? 

Well, I'm on a study break, trying to purge my head of the damn Greeks and fucking Florentines for at least a half hour, so that I can temporarily regain my sanity.

I'm blog-surfing down my usual list of blogs and come across one of a dear friend of mine. Her most recent post is kinda bitter, very angry. From her blog I find a link and move onto someone else's... That person's most recent post seems to parallel my friend's in response. Frustrated. Bitter.

Ok. Not good. Seems I might've fucked up here because I was talking to said friend the other day, gave her some advice. And if that advice is the source of her current anguish, that makes me one hell of a culpable party. Because it really is my fault.

Oh no.

So Pussy, if you're reading this, text message me. Because if I threw you the bone that fucked up your life, I'm definitely responsible somehow and I'm sorry.

And if I'm not, well life goes on and we go back to the gross Greeks and fucked up Florentines. I just thought I'd make sure.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com