<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 18, 2004

First Visit to the Ob-Gyn 

Estrogen Brigade Post Part Deux. Guys have been warned!

haha.
*
*
*
*
Well, went to the Health Center today for my appointment with the gynaecologist. Didn't do much really. First I filled out some form about my "female medical history" --No, I'm not pregnant, Yes I get my period regularly. No, I'm not on birth control. And no I don't have a sexual partner. (As a side note I found this section pretty funny because there was a box that said 'Identify the gender of your sex partners" and you're supposed to check off either male, female or both. Reflects changing times ay?)

Anyway, the doctor didn't even look at me. She basically just said she couldn't do anything much since I'd been treating it with some cream I got from the pharmacy on Tuesday. But she diagnosed it at a yeast infection and sent me off to the pharmacy with a prescription for some wonder pill called 'fluconazole'. It's a single tablet that's supposed to perform a one-man show and clear everything up. Awesome.

And in the spirit of the whole Estrogen Brigade atmosphere, can I just say that this season of Survivor rocks? You know? That reality TV show about a bunch of peeps stranded in a remote location? I know you guys don't watch that show, but hear me out.

It's coming down to the wire, we're down to the final seven survivors. And guess what. For the first time ever, the women outnumber the men by 6-1. As in there's one lameass dude left on the island with six women all conspiring to pick off the men one by one! And I think the woman responsible for orchestrating the entire thing is Ami Cusack, tactical mastermind and my my pick to win the million bucks!

I don't consider myself a feminist. But hey, when gals kick the crap out of guys, it's all good. And I cheer like the best of 'em.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com