Tuesday, November 09, 2004
Everything Coming At Once
I took my second Geology midterm today. And well, that was crap. Geez. The thing that pisses me off is that I really studied like crazy for it too. Stayed in on Saturday night to finish my other homework, and devoted Sunday AND Monday to Geology. It's like I knew I couldn't afford to fuck it up, so I went out of my way to make sure I wouldn't. Or so I thought.
So much for that. I looked at the damn test today and I wanted to punch myself in the face. 48hours wasted. All these random questions that I definitely did NOT know the answers to. What the hell. I should have just said "screw geology" and done something where dividends would actually pay off.
Anyway, its not only that, its just that time of term when everything is coming at you at once, and I'm feeling insanely overwhelmed. I have three things due on Monday: My Journalism paper, an article I'm writing for the Daily Emerald, and a History Quiz... And I won't be here all weekend.
That's not the worst thing though. The worst thing is that Sarah Wells, last year's PR Co-ord at the Women's Center was briefing me today, and it sounds like I'm gonna have my work cut out for me next term. I know I'll get a proper routine and schedule figured out eventually, but right now it just feels like I'm inundated with a million things I need to do.
So for the 'right now', it sucks, and I'm on the verge of hating my life. Oh and did I mention that I just got my period today? That accounts for some of the extra crabbiness. Something I really don't need right now. The next two weeks are gonna be fucking crazy.
So much for that. I looked at the damn test today and I wanted to punch myself in the face. 48hours wasted. All these random questions that I definitely did NOT know the answers to. What the hell. I should have just said "screw geology" and done something where dividends would actually pay off.
Anyway, its not only that, its just that time of term when everything is coming at you at once, and I'm feeling insanely overwhelmed. I have three things due on Monday: My Journalism paper, an article I'm writing for the Daily Emerald, and a History Quiz... And I won't be here all weekend.
That's not the worst thing though. The worst thing is that Sarah Wells, last year's PR Co-ord at the Women's Center was briefing me today, and it sounds like I'm gonna have my work cut out for me next term. I know I'll get a proper routine and schedule figured out eventually, but right now it just feels like I'm inundated with a million things I need to do.
So for the 'right now', it sucks, and I'm on the verge of hating my life. Oh and did I mention that I just got my period today? That accounts for some of the extra crabbiness. Something I really don't need right now. The next two weeks are gonna be fucking crazy.
Comments:
Post a Comment