Sunday, October 31, 2004
The Wrapup
Well this has been a fun albeit unproductive weekend. And I know I'm gonna pay for that later because I've got a heckuva lotta shit due this week, and it doesn't help that I have done jack all weekend.
Anyway, last night was awesome. Anna got me the colonial dress, and I ended up going to the Jewish frat party with her. That's where I met Q, this break dancing Asian American guy who's a lot of fun. We hit it off, and there's a possibility of stuff happening if we ever bump into each other again. But no numbers exchanged or anything like that, so nothing concrete. Whatever. Q's real short anyway. He's like at least a half-head shorter than I am, so while I think he's a cool guy, I'm not exactly falling head over heals.
Had three cups of jungle juice, which is basically punch spiked with Everclear vodka that contains fruit pieces that have also been soaked in vodka. Enough to get me buzzed, but not drunk, which is the way we like it.
Anna, me and Anna's ex-bf Eric left the AEP party and headed to another one which proved to be just a wild. This is where I met another Eric, guy dressed in this flight suit complete with authentic bullet hole that he picked up at some thrift store. Now this guy was HOT. And thanks to the extra buzz I was on courtesy of a Bacardi 151 shot, I was a little bit up there.
"Nice dress." he told me.
"Nice flight suit." I said, poking him in the chest where the bullet hole was.
"What kind of colonial are you?" he asked.
And this is where I said, "I can be any kind you want me to be."
It wasn't supposed to come out that way. I meant, "Do you think I look like Scarlett O'Hara or Martha Washington, or what." And Anna said later that she nearly choked when she heard it. But whatever it was, it had come out, having completely bypassed the brain filter that had been deactivated thanks to the B151.
Eric grinned, "Oh really?" in the 'I-don't-think-you-meant-that-but-i-like-the-sound-of-it' kind of way. And just like that we started talking. I was catching definite "Let's-Flirt" vibes when some girl had to come up and spoil my party by grabbing him away with a kiss. The girlfriend marking her territory apparently.
Fuck. Of all the guys in the room, I had to hit on the cute one with the girlfriend. Thanks a lot.
And now its Sunday night, I'm sitting here swamped with homework. Whoopee. Still, I had a great weekend, and a great Halloween.
Anyway, last night was awesome. Anna got me the colonial dress, and I ended up going to the Jewish frat party with her. That's where I met Q, this break dancing Asian American guy who's a lot of fun. We hit it off, and there's a possibility of stuff happening if we ever bump into each other again. But no numbers exchanged or anything like that, so nothing concrete. Whatever. Q's real short anyway. He's like at least a half-head shorter than I am, so while I think he's a cool guy, I'm not exactly falling head over heals.
Had three cups of jungle juice, which is basically punch spiked with Everclear vodka that contains fruit pieces that have also been soaked in vodka. Enough to get me buzzed, but not drunk, which is the way we like it.
Anna, me and Anna's ex-bf Eric left the AEP party and headed to another one which proved to be just a wild. This is where I met another Eric, guy dressed in this flight suit complete with authentic bullet hole that he picked up at some thrift store. Now this guy was HOT. And thanks to the extra buzz I was on courtesy of a Bacardi 151 shot, I was a little bit up there.
"Nice dress." he told me.
"Nice flight suit." I said, poking him in the chest where the bullet hole was.
"What kind of colonial are you?" he asked.
And this is where I said, "I can be any kind you want me to be."
It wasn't supposed to come out that way. I meant, "Do you think I look like Scarlett O'Hara or Martha Washington, or what." And Anna said later that she nearly choked when she heard it. But whatever it was, it had come out, having completely bypassed the brain filter that had been deactivated thanks to the B151.
Eric grinned, "Oh really?" in the 'I-don't-think-you-meant-that-but-i-like-the-sound-of-it' kind of way. And just like that we started talking. I was catching definite "Let's-Flirt" vibes when some girl had to come up and spoil my party by grabbing him away with a kiss. The girlfriend marking her territory apparently.
Fuck. Of all the guys in the room, I had to hit on the cute one with the girlfriend. Thanks a lot.
And now its Sunday night, I'm sitting here swamped with homework. Whoopee. Still, I had a great weekend, and a great Halloween.
Comments:
Post a Comment