<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 11, 2004

So Out of Shape 

Geez. I'm tired. So gonna be sore tomorrow. Today was physical, physical, physical. Woke at 8.30am to go to class. Then after class, got together to do gelogy homework with Kate and Kara because we've got an assignment due tomorrow. Then I decided to bake the chicken I marinaded last night, and at the same time called Reese and Co. over for dinner in the evening.

After that it was just non-stop craziness. Went to tennis class at 2pm. Got out at three, rushed home to grab lacrosse stick and change for practice. Went to my last class at 4pm, then rushed to practice at 5.

And I am So. Fucking. Out. Of. Shape. Like we scrimmaged at practice, full-field, eleven-a-side. My speed's still there. But after like five minutes I was freaking panting. That's not cool.

About lacrosse. We practice twice a week this term. Mondays from 4-6, and Wednesdays 6-8. The problem with that is that my history class runs from 4-5.20 Mondays and Wednesdays. So I'll have to miss half of practice every Monday. That bites! To make matters worse, this year's freshmen on the team seem to be fucking all-stars! A bunch of them are playing for us because they couldn't make the cut for the varsity team, and all the damn freshman have like 4-5 years of experience. I have one.

Sinking feeling that I'll be stuck on B' Team again. But oh well, I'll go down kicking and screaming.

Raced home after lacrosse to cook dinner for everyone. They LOVED my sesame-ginger baked chicken! Reese even licked the damn dish clean! I'm getting BETTER! hah.

Then rushed out to go to tennis tryouts. This year there were like 30 girls fighting for 10 spots. I figure I did okay. But I'll only know tomorrow whether I made the first cut. If I did, then there's a final round of tryouts on Wednesday, and if I pass those I'm in.

Will keep ya'll posted. Homework time now.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com