Saturday, October 16, 2004
Pics, Finally!
Ok, after tapping onto Rachel's cable internet connection this afternoon I finally managed to upload some of the pictures I took of my room. I actually had about 25pix, but only had time to upload six. So here they are:
Photos
*Hold Up: Angelfire is pissing me off because sometimes the damn site doesn't display my pics properly. If above link does not bring pics, try this:
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
In other news:
1. I'm sick.
2. I've gotta be up at 6:30am tomorrow, because the Geology field trip to Crater Lake National Park leaves at 7:30am.
3. I feel like shit.
4. Nose stuffed, head hurts.
5. Ugh.
Have fun peeps. More pics laters.
*Hold Up: Angelfire is pissing me off because sometimes the damn site doesn't display my pics properly. If above link does not bring pics, try this:
In other news:
1. I'm sick.
2. I've gotta be up at 6:30am tomorrow, because the Geology field trip to Crater Lake National Park leaves at 7:30am.
3. I feel like shit.
4. Nose stuffed, head hurts.
5. Ugh.
Have fun peeps. More pics laters.
Comments:
Post a Comment