<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 02, 2004

Job Application 

Turned in a job application yesterday. Applied for the Public Relations Co-ordinator position for the Women's Center. And if I get it, well I'm gonna be VERY busy this year.

Basically the job entails all the PR for any events the Women's Center decides to organize. Stuff like "Take Back the Night", a support program for girls who've been victims of rape, and the "Vagina Monologues", a very female-oriented play series. So that should be fairly interesting.

The only thing that sucks is that the pay is shit. US$ 125 a month. Which translates into about exactly SG$220. Which means that I'm working for 10 bucks a day again. Just like I did in the summer. *rolls eyes* Why must I always have to choose between job experience and money. One always seems to come at the expense of the other. Like wtf? That's bullshit!!!!

In other news, I met up with a few of my lacrosse teammates today, and we just ran a fun scrimmage on the practice fields. Man that was so much fun.. Nice to find out that I've still got the moves! hah. Now, all we've got to work on is the fitness. I was huffing and puffing too quickly for my liking! Time to hit the damn running track again.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com