Sunday, October 24, 2004
Jewish Frat
Hung out with Anna last night. Anna and Anna's friends. A bunch of frat guys from Alpha Epsilon Pi. Not your typical frat though. AEP is the official Jewish fraternity. So it attracts a different crowd. Not the regular drunk jocks. These guys were... quirky? For want of any better word.
We played a bit of basketball. First time I've laid my hands on any ball bigger than a tennis ball since I played netball in Whitley this past June. So that was a lot of fun. Then we just went back to their frat house and hung out while watching the South Park marathon that was on TV.
haha... Let's just say that after six consecutive episodes of South Park, I understand why it's banned back home. Those stick-in-the-mud minister types would break out in an epileptic fit if they watched Kenny and Co. go through the motions. heh.
Anyway. The guys. Sadly while they were a nice fun group of fellas, and I had a good time with them Saturday night, none of them stood out enough to warrant any additional attention. (My, I'm good with the fucking euphemisms today aren't I?) And so we continue the search for Mr. Right.
I'm partying Anna and the boys of AEP again next weekend I think. It's Halloween. So that should be interesting. Maybe there'll even be some fresh blood. Who knows...
We played a bit of basketball. First time I've laid my hands on any ball bigger than a tennis ball since I played netball in Whitley this past June. So that was a lot of fun. Then we just went back to their frat house and hung out while watching the South Park marathon that was on TV.
haha... Let's just say that after six consecutive episodes of South Park, I understand why it's banned back home. Those stick-in-the-mud minister types would break out in an epileptic fit if they watched Kenny and Co. go through the motions. heh.
Anyway. The guys. Sadly while they were a nice fun group of fellas, and I had a good time with them Saturday night, none of them stood out enough to warrant any additional attention. (My, I'm good with the fucking euphemisms today aren't I?) And so we continue the search for Mr. Right.
I'm partying Anna and the boys of AEP again next weekend I think. It's Halloween. So that should be interesting. Maybe there'll even be some fresh blood. Who knows...
Comments:
Post a Comment