<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 18, 2004

Ho Hum 

Well, I have barely anything to say today except for the fact that the cursed flu is making me exceptionally tired, and that I fell asleep in history today. Which is something I never do. Since it's history for chrissakes. I am also currently is a state of... lack-of-romantic activity induced boredom. Take that to mean whatever you want it to. I lack the energy to debate the point.

Lacrosse practice today. More and more freshies keep showing up. Today there was some new kid. Small, solidly built. Had a baseball cap worn low over close-cropped hair. So I until she introduced herself I thought maybe she was someone's younger brother. Uh-uh. The name's Alec. And boy did Alec make an impression.

I find myself matched against her and as soon as the whistle goes, the kid is off like an uncoiled spring. Talk about unspent agression. She just shoots off, leaving everyone staring. She's got some moves too. A few nifty spins here and there and she'll burn everyone else in sight. I especially liked the way she left snooty Sara eating her dust. Glad this kid's on our team. Because she's one of those people that you really do not want to play against.

Let's try the links one more time, since I've had feedback from some people that they don't work properly:
http://www.angelfire.com/cantina/steffiverse/dacrib/Rm1.jpg

That's the URL of the first one. There are six photos, so do a little active tampering and just change "Rm1.jpg" to "Rm2.jpg", "Rm3.jpg" and so on till you get to six. I'd create a nice little link, but I'm too frustrated with the thing to try yet again.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com