Saturday, October 30, 2004
Hallowwwweeeeen!!!
It's 9:30am, and amazingly enough, I'm awake. Which is incredible only because I thought the alcohol-induced stupor I got into would have knocked me out like a light till noon. Oh well.
Went to Marcus's halloween costume party last night. It was awesome. One of those parties where you actually know people, which means you can just chill and have fun. Everyone was there. Jackie, Katherine and the girls from the dorm, Marcus and his friends from McMinnville-- which incidentally included some of ex-boyfriend John's friends from Corvallis. Even cute Steve from my Writing class last year, and Ann from my journalism class this term.
I took Kara with me and she drove. I was a Catholic schoolgirl. She was a Stepford Wife.
It was my very first costume party, and it was a fucking blast! Costumes are so much fun. Marcus was Waldo. Jackie was a construction worker. Katherine was a red indian, Tina a cop, Z was a mummy, and there were 2 Power Rangers, a Pooh bear, the 102nd Dalmation and a Superman!
We drank. A lot. I was done within two hours. Kara drove me home and I subseequently spent the next twenty minutes worshipping porcelain again.
Today, the fun continues. There's a football game at 4pm. Aftet that, Anna will be back from Portland and will have brought me a real costume. I gonna be a Colonial. Which is funny because I'm Asian. An Asian colonial. Get it? What a riot.
Then the partying starts. And it seems like just this weekend, everyone is inviting me out. It's ridiculous.
1. Reese and Dan are going to the International Student Association's Halloween party at Riley Hall. No booze, and way too many international students, but will prob be fun 'cause its with Reesey and a big bunch of other people I know.
2. Anna said she'd take me to that party at the Jewish frat.
3. Chelsea wants to party at the Delta Sigma frat house. Apparently its gonna be the biggest party of the year!
4. Kara and Kate are probably going to this party that Kara's friend is throwing... and want me to get drunk with them for the first time.
Ok, as far as the alcohol goes, I might just keep it low key tonight. As a general rule I don't get shit faced twice a week. But even then, where should I go tonight? Decisions, decisions.
Went to Marcus's halloween costume party last night. It was awesome. One of those parties where you actually know people, which means you can just chill and have fun. Everyone was there. Jackie, Katherine and the girls from the dorm, Marcus and his friends from McMinnville-- which incidentally included some of ex-boyfriend John's friends from Corvallis. Even cute Steve from my Writing class last year, and Ann from my journalism class this term.
I took Kara with me and she drove. I was a Catholic schoolgirl. She was a Stepford Wife.
It was my very first costume party, and it was a fucking blast! Costumes are so much fun. Marcus was Waldo. Jackie was a construction worker. Katherine was a red indian, Tina a cop, Z was a mummy, and there were 2 Power Rangers, a Pooh bear, the 102nd Dalmation and a Superman!
We drank. A lot. I was done within two hours. Kara drove me home and I subseequently spent the next twenty minutes worshipping porcelain again.
Today, the fun continues. There's a football game at 4pm. Aftet that, Anna will be back from Portland and will have brought me a real costume. I gonna be a Colonial. Which is funny because I'm Asian. An Asian colonial. Get it? What a riot.
Then the partying starts. And it seems like just this weekend, everyone is inviting me out. It's ridiculous.
1. Reese and Dan are going to the International Student Association's Halloween party at Riley Hall. No booze, and way too many international students, but will prob be fun 'cause its with Reesey and a big bunch of other people I know.
2. Anna said she'd take me to that party at the Jewish frat.
3. Chelsea wants to party at the Delta Sigma frat house. Apparently its gonna be the biggest party of the year!
4. Kara and Kate are probably going to this party that Kara's friend is throwing... and want me to get drunk with them for the first time.
Ok, as far as the alcohol goes, I might just keep it low key tonight. As a general rule I don't get shit faced twice a week. But even then, where should I go tonight? Decisions, decisions.
Comments:
Post a Comment