Thursday, October 28, 2004
Currying in the Weekend
Whoo! I rock! I made chicken curry for dinner today. Granted, I didn't do it from scratch, and used one of the prepacked mixes. But hey, I made curry. It marks my transformation from kitchen idiot to culinary maestro! Boo Yah!
The gang loved it. Especially Reese. Who'll eat anything I make. And Rachel. Who hasn't been near anything remotely curry-like in about a year.
Alllll right! The rest of my weekend looks to be fun too. Plans sometimes fall through. But right now I look pretty well set up. Football game on Saturday. And then a Halloween party! I'm gonna be a colonial. Anna's in Portland right now, but she's bringing a costume back for me on Saturday evening.
And if all else fails, I've got a back up. The old tried and tested Schoolgirl. A white shirt, my lacrosse kilt, knee high socks and a tie. Perfect. And idiot-proof too.
It's the end of Week 5. Holy cow. I can't believe I'm halfway through the term already!
The gang loved it. Especially Reese. Who'll eat anything I make. And Rachel. Who hasn't been near anything remotely curry-like in about a year.
Alllll right! The rest of my weekend looks to be fun too. Plans sometimes fall through. But right now I look pretty well set up. Football game on Saturday. And then a Halloween party! I'm gonna be a colonial. Anna's in Portland right now, but she's bringing a costume back for me on Saturday evening.
And if all else fails, I've got a back up. The old tried and tested Schoolgirl. A white shirt, my lacrosse kilt, knee high socks and a tie. Perfect. And idiot-proof too.
It's the end of Week 5. Holy cow. I can't believe I'm halfway through the term already!
Comments:
Post a Comment