<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 25, 2004

Brr! It's Cold in Here! 

Ok dudes. The dead of winter has apparently come early this year. Or maybe its just me. I don't know.

Either way it doesn't matter. The only thing that does matter is that it's fucking FREEZING!!!! I woke up this morning and could barely drag myself to class on time. 9am. I get out at 10am, walk home while freezing my butt off, and along the way decide that there's no way in hell I want to drag my ass to tennis class at 2pm. It's too cold!

So I get home, pop in a DVD and after that take a nap. By the way, Laurel Canyon is one of the most awesome thinking movies I've ever seen. Thinking and entertaining with incredible acting on the parts of Fran MacDormand and Kate Beckinsale. I was pleasantly surprised by the latter, since her awful performances in Underworld and Van Helsing had me absolutely convinced that she couldn't act to save her life.

Enough critic talk. It's still freezing. Now I'm finally glad that my room seems to trap heat. It was annoying in the summer, but boy am I glad for it now! Brrr!

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com