Saturday, October 23, 2004
Another Day, Another Loss
As predicted, I lost again. 1-6, 0-6. Fuck. Fuck that.
Going shopping today with the girls. Shopping's therapeutic. And mommy's credit card bill is about to go up a couple of notches.
In other news, Rachel my roommate's mom is here for the weekend. As expected, she seems to be as anal as Rachel is. We had dinner at some Thai place last night and she insisted on doing the whole family-sharing thing even though me, Sarah and Reese really would have preferred to order separate entrees. When in Rome, do as Romans do dude. But nope. So everyone shared in the end, and no one was full. At least she paid for dinner though. So I suppose I can't really complain.
Blah.
Going shopping today with the girls. Shopping's therapeutic. And mommy's credit card bill is about to go up a couple of notches.
In other news, Rachel my roommate's mom is here for the weekend. As expected, she seems to be as anal as Rachel is. We had dinner at some Thai place last night and she insisted on doing the whole family-sharing thing even though me, Sarah and Reese really would have preferred to order separate entrees. When in Rome, do as Romans do dude. But nope. So everyone shared in the end, and no one was full. At least she paid for dinner though. So I suppose I can't really complain.
Blah.
Comments:
Post a Comment