<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

All Smiles 

Its official folks. The season has finally started. I've now got a purpose in life again. It's ridiculous really, when I realize how much I live for this. Playing. Competing.

Right now, I just got home from practice. Have you ever gotten that feeling where you're body is dead tired, but mentally and emotionally you're just feeling so alive? Adrenaline pumping. Heart thumping. You get the picture. That's how I'm feeling right now. For the VERY first time in THREE whole months!!!!!! Its been wayyyyy too long!

Practice today was fucking awesome. My first full practice of the season. I say first because Monday's don't count. I get out of class late, and get to practice late. But today I was feeling it. Running hard, catching every ball that flies my way. And I scored in 7-on-7 scrimmage. I had the ball and was looking to pass when suddenly I just saw this path open up in front of me leading to the goal. I took it in, cocked back my stick and sent the ball flying into the opposite top corner! And that I tell you was a statement indeed.

Aside from lacrosse, John Edwards was at the U of O today. He's the potential vice-president of the US. So accompanied with Kate, I attended my first political rally. Interesting fiery stuff that reaffirms my opinion that the lack of political activity back home is just disgusting. THIS people, is a democracy. Not the farce of a socialist state we've got set up.

Oh, and I got my history quiz back. The one that I thought I screwed up. Nope. Didn't screw up. 14.75/16... 92%.. Whoop whoop! Next up, Geology midterm tomorrow. And I'm gonna need all the help I can get with that!

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com