Friday, September 24, 2004
Meeting Old Friends
It's always nice to see familiar faces. Saw Jackie and Katherine for the first time this year today. Jackie looks different. Not physically, but... internally. More settled somehow. She's lost that wild edge she had last year, and looks more down to earth.
I was walking home when I bumped into her, and ended up inviting her up to my apartment. Gave her the dime tour and we sat down, talked and had a beer each. I miss Jackie. Like I always said, we worked well together, and lived well together.
Then Katherine came up. And like wow. She's lost every one of the twenty pounds she gained last year. She's back to her original size. We just hung out for a while, catching up.
Jackie's on 15th and Ferry, and Katherine's on 22nd and Friendly. I think. Marcus is living on 25th and Agate. Which is way far off since I'm on 13th and Alder.
In a way I think it's a pity that me and Jackie didn't end up living together again. It'd have been fun.
I was walking home when I bumped into her, and ended up inviting her up to my apartment. Gave her the dime tour and we sat down, talked and had a beer each. I miss Jackie. Like I always said, we worked well together, and lived well together.
Then Katherine came up. And like wow. She's lost every one of the twenty pounds she gained last year. She's back to her original size. We just hung out for a while, catching up.
Jackie's on 15th and Ferry, and Katherine's on 22nd and Friendly. I think. Marcus is living on 25th and Agate. Which is way far off since I'm on 13th and Alder.
In a way I think it's a pity that me and Jackie didn't end up living together again. It'd have been fun.
Comments:
Post a Comment