Saturday, September 11, 2004
I'm Back!
Yo peeps. Well it's been a very eventful summer break for me. And now it's T-10 and counting. 10 days before I head back to school. Whee.
The Steffiverse is officially a year old. And the seasonal blog is now back in action. Yes yes, I know, I haven't blogged in about six weeks. But well, business calls ya know?
Anyway, on the cards is a template revamp. Once I figure out how to do it without losing all my posts and my frigging archives. That will come when I'm back in Oregon and have free time on my hands at the start of the term. Also to come is a complete summer update. Figure I'll post a summer roundup just for the heck of it.
For now, just know that I'll be leaving SG Sept 21st at 4pm. Laters!
The Steffiverse is officially a year old. And the seasonal blog is now back in action. Yes yes, I know, I haven't blogged in about six weeks. But well, business calls ya know?
Anyway, on the cards is a template revamp. Once I figure out how to do it without losing all my posts and my frigging archives. That will come when I'm back in Oregon and have free time on my hands at the start of the term. Also to come is a complete summer update. Figure I'll post a summer roundup just for the heck of it.
For now, just know that I'll be leaving SG Sept 21st at 4pm. Laters!
Comments:
Post a Comment