Monday, September 27, 2004
First Day of Sophomore Year
Well. All things considered, today was actually pretty good. For one thing, I've discovered that my journalism class shouldn't be too bad, and the history class that I'll be taking looks to be downright easy-peasy. No papers, no midterms, only 4 quizzes and a final. That's almost a piece of cake huh?
Okay, here's my class load this term, in case I haven't published it already:
J203: Writing for the Media
HUM245: Humanities-- The City
HIST240: War and the Modern World
GEOL213: Geology of National Parks
PERS272: Tennis
PEW211: Weight Training I
So there ya go. That's it.
Oh and I cooked dinner tonight! Which marks a milestone for me. Sure it was something simple. Beef stir-fry with veggies and rice. But it's a huge step. After having pizza three nights in a row, I've decided that I refuse to pollute my body by living off take out, instant noodles and microwave food for the next nine months. If I have to cook to eat decent, so be it. I'll just have to figure out the most time efficient way in which to do so.
I cooked and invited Reese and Dan over for dinner. Dan's her new boyfriend. I didn't like him so much at first, but I'm beginning to warm up to him now. But the bonus is that he's also an avid football fan. So between the two of us, we're gonna make Reese a football convert.
Okay, here's my class load this term, in case I haven't published it already:
J203: Writing for the Media
HUM245: Humanities-- The City
HIST240: War and the Modern World
GEOL213: Geology of National Parks
PERS272: Tennis
PEW211: Weight Training I
So there ya go. That's it.
Oh and I cooked dinner tonight! Which marks a milestone for me. Sure it was something simple. Beef stir-fry with veggies and rice. But it's a huge step. After having pizza three nights in a row, I've decided that I refuse to pollute my body by living off take out, instant noodles and microwave food for the next nine months. If I have to cook to eat decent, so be it. I'll just have to figure out the most time efficient way in which to do so.
I cooked and invited Reese and Dan over for dinner. Dan's her new boyfriend. I didn't like him so much at first, but I'm beginning to warm up to him now. But the bonus is that he's also an avid football fan. So between the two of us, we're gonna make Reese a football convert.
Comments:
Post a Comment