<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Just Thoughts 

Well. It's the end of July. I'm halfway through summer break. Enjoying myself enough I guess. I've got my plate full at the moment what with triathlon training, my own personal workout routine, work itself plus that cursed class Geology 304.

The good news is that I think I'm doing an okay job juggling everything so far. Got an A on the first Geology exam, though the real test comes after this to see if I can actually maintain that grade. hah. Work's all right. I've got 10 bylines to my name now, so I guess you could say the career's growing wings and getting set to take off.

Social life is busy. Weekends are packed as I try and see as many people as possible within a 48 hour span each week. And tri training's going well too. I've discovered that I'm a jet in the water but a big ole lump on the bike. The swim will make me, bike will break me. Hah. Nice line. Should so totally use that in my next tri article.

So yeah, so far so good. What I want to do more of before I leave is see more people, build some muscle, play a little more tennis, get some lacrosse practice in, read more, get some writing done, and find time in the midst of all of that to party my ass off, and mind myself a dude for a nice summer fling.

See. Life is full right now. Very full indeed.

Oh yeah, I wanna change my blog template too. So far, I've been operating on the maxim of "if it aint broke, don't fix it." But I'm getting sick of this template now. Time for a change dammit!

And for those of you out of state, you should have figured this out by now, by the Steffiverse is a bit of a seasonal thing. In the summer, the author, me, updates less frequently because most of my readers live here. So there.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com