Sunday, July 04, 2004
Curses!
Just got my Mac back from the Mac service center. I am VERY very upset. They almost had to re-format everything. That pretty much means that while they managed to save my existing documents and some of my photos, I CAN'T find all my old emails, AND my address book's entries are gone. This is PISSING me off.
I never realized how dependent I was on my computer. Half my life is in this thing. A whole year's worth of work, memories, photos and emails are here. I honestly can't do ANYTHING without it. And that's why I'm really upset at the extent of work that they did which pretty much extinguished many of my preferences. This computer used to feel like a friend. Now it doesn't feel like that anymore. I miss it.
I never realized how dependent I was on my computer. Half my life is in this thing. A whole year's worth of work, memories, photos and emails are here. I honestly can't do ANYTHING without it. And that's why I'm really upset at the extent of work that they did which pretty much extinguished many of my preferences. This computer used to feel like a friend. Now it doesn't feel like that anymore. I miss it.
Comments:
Post a Comment