<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

To Perth and Back 

Well. Just got back from Perth last night. Had a blast of a time. Shopped. Stuffed my face. Went to the beach. Got myself piss-drunk-as-fuck. And got to see Kryssie again. Best damn birthday present to date. Yes, my little holiday was my 19th birthday prezzie from my parents.

Perth reminded me a lot of Eugene. The weather was almost exactly the same. And some parts of it we kinda small-townish too. Though I suppose it's definitely more happening than my damn small college town. Plus drinking age 18=nightlife. Something we don't get at all in the States. wtf.

But I guess the best part was basically just chillin' out with Kryssie. Been a while since we saw each other. And it was the most time we'd ever spent together anyway. Worked out well though I think. At least we didn't end up tearing each other to bits or anything like that.

In other news, I finally secured the internship I came home for in the first place. Starting Monday I'll be interning at the sportsdesk for TODAY. 10am-7pm five days a week. My career's starting. This will be interesting. And I'll keep people updated. But for now, I'll gonna enjoy my last three days of being able to laze around and do absolutely nothing. Tata.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com