Wednesday, June 02, 2004
Mission Accomplished
Its done. Finally. After over 50 hours of work I've finished my J204 project. And let me tell you this. It looks fuckin' good. We were supposed to design 12-15 pages of a magazine. Hah. I went wayyyy above and beyond the call of duty. The final tally is 29 pages worth of sweat, blood and tears. That's half a magazine right there! If I don't get an 'A' I'm gonna murder Bill in his sleep I tell you.
I'm also gonna get my project back from him next term. For one thing it cost me $15 dollars to produce. And besides, that thing's personal now. I'm proud of it. It's an achievement, and the start of my professional portfolio. I WANT IT BACK.
Oh well. Its a weight off my chest. One course down. Three to go. It's just so unbelieveable when you think about it. And I suddenly realized that the transient nature of college means that next year I won't see half the people I met this year. It's kinda sad.
Went for a walk with Zack tonight. He's fun to be around. Tells good jokes too. We got smoothies @ the Common Grounds and I showed him my apartment for next year. Here's to hoping that next year he won't become one of the people that I don't see. Because I like him.
The school year's rounding up. I'm going to see Harry Potter with Reese and Rachel this Friday. Might be the last time I hang out with Reese because she's transferring to Florida. In Writing today, Katie and I also agreed that we'd have lunch together sometime next week. It might also be the last time I see her ever. Because she'll be doing an exchange program in Japan in the Fall, then transferring to NYU for good. I'll miss Reese and Katie. For different reasons. This sucks. I hate goodbyes.
I'm also gonna get my project back from him next term. For one thing it cost me $15 dollars to produce. And besides, that thing's personal now. I'm proud of it. It's an achievement, and the start of my professional portfolio. I WANT IT BACK.
Oh well. Its a weight off my chest. One course down. Three to go. It's just so unbelieveable when you think about it. And I suddenly realized that the transient nature of college means that next year I won't see half the people I met this year. It's kinda sad.
Went for a walk with Zack tonight. He's fun to be around. Tells good jokes too. We got smoothies @ the Common Grounds and I showed him my apartment for next year. Here's to hoping that next year he won't become one of the people that I don't see. Because I like him.
The school year's rounding up. I'm going to see Harry Potter with Reese and Rachel this Friday. Might be the last time I hang out with Reese because she's transferring to Florida. In Writing today, Katie and I also agreed that we'd have lunch together sometime next week. It might also be the last time I see her ever. Because she'll be doing an exchange program in Japan in the Fall, then transferring to NYU for good. I'll miss Reese and Katie. For different reasons. This sucks. I hate goodbyes.
Comments:
Post a Comment