<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 07, 2004

Lease Secured.  

We went in to see the housing agents today to talk to them about our chances for getting the apartment we want. Initially they said that there were only two apartment units on the third floor of 1390 Alder available for now, and that we were number three on the waiting queue. When they heard this, boy did my roommates start freaking out. Rachel completely spazzed out and I think kinda scared the housing agent. Geez. Gotta keep a cool head and ask pertinent questions ya know?

So as it turned out, just before we left, one of the people ahead of us in line called up to say that they no longer wanted the apartment. That moves us up in the pecking order, and that means we've got a place secured. We're pretty much all set.

Today marks the first day of my 48 hour marathon study session. Gonna be spending the day in the library. I'm actually typing this from the library computer as we speak. In the final push now. I'm officially done with three of my four courses for the term. Only history's left. And I WANT MY 'A' in that!

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com