Sunday, June 13, 2004
Home
Well I got in at midnight last night. I'm home. It's been a while. Strangely, coming home was kinda weird. My bed doesn't feel like MY bed anymore. It was too hard. I actually almost missed my old dorm bed. The one that's not mine anymore. Ah. That's sad.
Anyway, enough of that. Gonna get back into the swing of things and enjoy my summer. I actually find myself missing people already. Zack. Jackie. Reese. I guess when you see these people everyday for 9months and then suddenly realize that that's not gonna happen anymore it comes as a shock. But that's okay. I've got plenty of other people whom I've missed to catch up with now that I'm back.
Now that I'm here, I'll obviously blog a little less since most of the people who read this are here too. I suppose blogging's a seasonal thing for me. Mostly school year only. hah.
Anyway, enough of that. Gonna get back into the swing of things and enjoy my summer. I actually find myself missing people already. Zack. Jackie. Reese. I guess when you see these people everyday for 9months and then suddenly realize that that's not gonna happen anymore it comes as a shock. But that's okay. I've got plenty of other people whom I've missed to catch up with now that I'm back.
Now that I'm here, I'll obviously blog a little less since most of the people who read this are here too. I suppose blogging's a seasonal thing for me. Mostly school year only. hah.
Comments:
Post a Comment