Sunday, June 06, 2004
The Home Stretch
Its the last weekend before Finals Week. Its so unreal to sit here on a Sunday morning and realize that this time next year I'm not gonna be here. That I'm never gonna sit in this spot on my bed again typing. Freshman Year's almost over. Wow.
And this time next week, I'll be home in my own bed, talking to people I grew up with, catching up with people I haven't seen in six months. Wow.
Still, gotta get through this week to get to next week. It's all about the homework. Finished one paper last night. And took two shots of rum with Jackie, Zack and the rest of the crew. Oh and by the way, things with Zack are going very well in case anyone's wondering. We're certainly getting along fine. And he's less horny than John. Thank God. Than again, 9 out of 10 people are probably all less horny than John.
So yes, today I've got another paper to write. Then I just have to study like crazy cramming an entire history textbook into my overstressed brain, spend a day and a half frantically packing like crazy, and get me and all my shit on board a plane Saturday morning. That's not too hard?
Yeah right. Packin's gonna be a fucking nightmare!
And this time next week, I'll be home in my own bed, talking to people I grew up with, catching up with people I haven't seen in six months. Wow.
Still, gotta get through this week to get to next week. It's all about the homework. Finished one paper last night. And took two shots of rum with Jackie, Zack and the rest of the crew. Oh and by the way, things with Zack are going very well in case anyone's wondering. We're certainly getting along fine. And he's less horny than John. Thank God. Than again, 9 out of 10 people are probably all less horny than John.
So yes, today I've got another paper to write. Then I just have to study like crazy cramming an entire history textbook into my overstressed brain, spend a day and a half frantically packing like crazy, and get me and all my shit on board a plane Saturday morning. That's not too hard?
Yeah right. Packin's gonna be a fucking nightmare!
Comments:
Post a Comment