Saturday, May 15, 2004
Troy and a Bargain
I saw Troy last night with a bunch of friends. It was Nikki's 21st birthday, so we made a day of it. Had tea at this really cool quaint little tea house tucked away near the train station. Then made our way to Gateway where we had a field day at Ross before the movie. I picked up a Roxy bikini for 6bucks! It happened to be in my size and was the last one, so I grabbed it! Was needless to say, VERY pleased with my purchase!
Troy was an awesome movie. It seemed like half of Eugene was there last night. I four people I knew in that same cinema. But the best part was definitely getting to catch long, yummy glimpses of Brad Pitt's naked butt... and to-die-for-pecs... plus Greek-God looks and sexy long hair! God, that man is the very epitome of HOTNESS personified! And I found Eric Bana really sexy in that movie too. He never appealed to me before this.. maybe because of the debacle that was The Hulk. But now, I like. After Troy, we got back to the dorms, and toasted Nikki with some vodka coolers. A casual, low key thing.
Was amazingly productive today. Did my laundry, then made myself sit down to get some reading done. I actually managed a whole 3 chapters! Now I'm gonna head to the gym to work out, then come back and try and start on my history essay. I figure its kinda lame ot be stuck doin homework on a Saturday night, but well, who gives a frig? Besides, I really do have a shitload of work due Monday that will bury me alive if I let everything wait till tomorrow.
Troy was an awesome movie. It seemed like half of Eugene was there last night. I four people I knew in that same cinema. But the best part was definitely getting to catch long, yummy glimpses of Brad Pitt's naked butt... and to-die-for-pecs... plus Greek-God looks and sexy long hair! God, that man is the very epitome of HOTNESS personified! And I found Eric Bana really sexy in that movie too. He never appealed to me before this.. maybe because of the debacle that was The Hulk. But now, I like. After Troy, we got back to the dorms, and toasted Nikki with some vodka coolers. A casual, low key thing.
Was amazingly productive today. Did my laundry, then made myself sit down to get some reading done. I actually managed a whole 3 chapters! Now I'm gonna head to the gym to work out, then come back and try and start on my history essay. I figure its kinda lame ot be stuck doin homework on a Saturday night, but well, who gives a frig? Besides, I really do have a shitload of work due Monday that will bury me alive if I let everything wait till tomorrow.
Comments:
Post a Comment