<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 22, 2004

Tennis, a Party and Guys! 

Hah! I had a rollicking time today. First I played doubles with Katie in the Spring Tennis Classic. We KICKED ass! We won our first two matches 8-1, 8-1. Then got into the final where we lost the first set 4-6. Still, we came back to win the second set. And that was an awesome set. I was GOLDEN. For the longest time, I was in the Zone. Hitting backhand winners, smashing shots down the line. I'd never felt so pumped in my life. But then it all started to unravel in the last set. We were neck to neck till 4-4. Then the girls we were playing won one to go up 5-4. And suddenly I found myself serving for the match. I just fucked up. I'll be the first to admit it. My forehands were horrible. I just completely screwed it up. We were down 15-40 when I hit a forehand way long. And that was that. To come so close but lose anyway. That was heartbreaking.

Still, I found myself some fun after that. Went out with Reese, and for the first time since Fall Term, we walked around till we found a party on 16th and Alder. Well actually the party found us. This girl was walking by with her drunk friend and invited us in. She was really nice, introducing us to everyone and gettin us drinks. She was Heather and a freshman. It was more like a gathering of friends than a party, but the people there were all really cool. Not weird or anything. There were maybe five girls and like nine guys. But this one guy, Issac was SO HOT. Blonde, buff enough and with a killer smile. I totally crushed on him. Danced with him for a while but in the end I spent the rest of the night dancing with Steve, this other guy who took a liking to me. Reese hooked up with his friend Dustin. In the end the two of them walked us home along with this other guy Nate.

hah. So that was cool. And since we exchanged numbers, we now have a party contact. Not that I party all that often anyway. Right. Gonna go shower and get to bed. Tomorrow I play singles.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com