Tuesday, May 11, 2004
Stagnant
I really need to get my act together. I'm honestly just drifting right now. I've got work to do, but I haven't done anything for like a week. I think its because this term my course load is a lot lighter than that of the past two terms. I haven't been inundated by a barrage of exams and papers, so there's no need to manage my time and be super-productive. That's why I kinda slack off and do the bare minumum. That's NOT good though! See, this is why I work better under pressure. I just accomplish more. Right now I'm not even prioritizing. All I'm doing is chilling and playing tennis. Gotta get head screwed on right!
Went 5-4 in tennis today. After a year in Tennis II, its all coming together. I feel the improvement. And I'm starting to build a little bit of consistency. Everything is falling into place. I actually think that as much as I love lacrosse, I'm gonna try out for the tennis team again this fall. Just to prove to myself that I can make it onto the team. Then at least I'll be keeping my options open... so that if I can't break into the starting lineup on the LAX team next year, I'll have something to fall back on. Because I am NOT staying on B Team next year. No fucking way.
Went 5-4 in tennis today. After a year in Tennis II, its all coming together. I feel the improvement. And I'm starting to build a little bit of consistency. Everything is falling into place. I actually think that as much as I love lacrosse, I'm gonna try out for the tennis team again this fall. Just to prove to myself that I can make it onto the team. Then at least I'll be keeping my options open... so that if I can't break into the starting lineup on the LAX team next year, I'll have something to fall back on. Because I am NOT staying on B Team next year. No fucking way.
Comments:
Post a Comment