Wednesday, May 26, 2004
Sophomore Year
Right then, registered for classes for next year today. I love not being a freshman anymore. Its so nice to see the number of vacancies in double digits when you register for classes and not have to worry about not getting into the classes that you want. That said though, I kinda have a shitty schedule next term mainly because the classes I wanted seemed to all be at weird times of the day.
I'm taking:
1) Journalism 203-- Writing for the Media (M/W @ 9 fuckin' am!!!!! & F @ noon)
2) Geology 213-- Geology of National Parks (T/TH @ 10 fuckin' am!!!)
3) Humanities 254-- The City (T/TH @ 1400hrs)
4) History 240-- War and the Modern World (M/W @ 1600 hrs)
5) Tennis II, and Weight Training I
See. I'll be up before 10am four days a week! That's gonna be a bitch man!!! Also, that history class is gonna be cutting into lacrosse practice on Mondays. But for once, my desire to take that class outweighs my dying need to be at practice on time everyday. It's gonna be an awesome class, and my fave prof is teaching it. I suppose I can give up an hour of practice a week for that. Kate's taking history and geology with me. We seem to have entered this unofficial pact to finish our gen eds together. So that's kinda cool. Katherine will be in Humanities too. And I'll see Laura again in Journalism. Nice to come back to some familiar faces eh?
Here's to hoping that next term won't be too bad with the early classes and all.
I'm taking:
1) Journalism 203-- Writing for the Media (M/W @ 9 fuckin' am!!!!! & F @ noon)
2) Geology 213-- Geology of National Parks (T/TH @ 10 fuckin' am!!!)
3) Humanities 254-- The City (T/TH @ 1400hrs)
4) History 240-- War and the Modern World (M/W @ 1600 hrs)
5) Tennis II, and Weight Training I
See. I'll be up before 10am four days a week! That's gonna be a bitch man!!! Also, that history class is gonna be cutting into lacrosse practice on Mondays. But for once, my desire to take that class outweighs my dying need to be at practice on time everyday. It's gonna be an awesome class, and my fave prof is teaching it. I suppose I can give up an hour of practice a week for that. Kate's taking history and geology with me. We seem to have entered this unofficial pact to finish our gen eds together. So that's kinda cool. Katherine will be in Humanities too. And I'll see Laura again in Journalism. Nice to come back to some familiar faces eh?
Here's to hoping that next term won't be too bad with the early classes and all.
Comments:
Post a Comment