<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Pounds Up 

Ok this is absolutely mortifying. I weighed myself on the weighing scale at the Rec Center today to find that I now tip the scales at 142 pounds. A mere three weeks ago I was 139!!! What the devil have I been doing to gain three pounds in three weeks. I mean yes, its not a big deal weight wise, but still... What? A week and a half without lacrosse and I've put on 3 pounds?

Hang on. Let me put this in terms everyone can understand. 1kg is 2.2pounds. When I got here I weighed 139pounds...63kg. My current weight of 142pounds converts to 64.5kg. I'd like to think it's muscle, but well...

Anyway, went to a barbeque today. A gathering of some of the international students. Not really my normal scene, but Reese invited me, and since I knew some of them, I decided to go. Ended up having some decent fun. And good food. Shrimp. Steak. Sausages. Strawberries with Chocolate. And ice cream. Hah. Maybe that's where my three pounds came from.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com