Wednesday, May 12, 2004
Maximizing Productivity
Sat down last night and worked out a plan of what I've gotta do workwise for the next two weeks. I've suddenly realized that the end of the term is so near its almost within smelling distance. And from the way my schedule looks, the next two weeks are gonna fly by. Next week especially, I'm gonna be hella busy what with a bunch of assignments due and the tennis tourney next weekend that I'll be playing in. The term'll be over before I know it! Geez. I'm still reeling from that realization.
Went to the Jour lab today to work on my project. Spent five fucking hours there scouring the internet for 25 hot female athletes as part of the feature I'm doing on the World's 50 Most Beautiful Athletes. Gonna go back to the lab tomorrow and find myself 25 hot male athletes. That should be a lot easier. I never realized how few pro female athletes there are out there. And out of that few, even fewer can actually be considered "hot". Phew tiring work. With the male list on the other hand, it'll be considerably easier. I already have a few must-haves in mind: Marat Safin, Andy Roddick, James Blake, Landon Donavon, Joe Sakic, Barry Zito, David Beckham, Raul Gonzalez, Carlo Cudicini, Kimi, Raikonnen, David Carr, Joey Harrington, Eddie George, Jason Taylor, Jason Sehorn, Kellen Winslow II, Wally Szcerbiak, Andy Pettitte, Kobe Bryant, Mark Mulder... Any more suggestions folks? :) In fact the hard part will probably be deciding who to EXCLUDE. haha..
Oh and I've decided to go see a History advisor tomorrow because I've made up my mind to either major or minor in history. Gonna see what a major and a minor would entail, then decide and declare. And that's my plan of action. :)
Went to the Jour lab today to work on my project. Spent five fucking hours there scouring the internet for 25 hot female athletes as part of the feature I'm doing on the World's 50 Most Beautiful Athletes. Gonna go back to the lab tomorrow and find myself 25 hot male athletes. That should be a lot easier. I never realized how few pro female athletes there are out there. And out of that few, even fewer can actually be considered "hot". Phew tiring work. With the male list on the other hand, it'll be considerably easier. I already have a few must-haves in mind: Marat Safin, Andy Roddick, James Blake, Landon Donavon, Joe Sakic, Barry Zito, David Beckham, Raul Gonzalez, Carlo Cudicini, Kimi, Raikonnen, David Carr, Joey Harrington, Eddie George, Jason Taylor, Jason Sehorn, Kellen Winslow II, Wally Szcerbiak, Andy Pettitte, Kobe Bryant, Mark Mulder... Any more suggestions folks? :) In fact the hard part will probably be deciding who to EXCLUDE. haha..
Oh and I've decided to go see a History advisor tomorrow because I've made up my mind to either major or minor in history. Gonna see what a major and a minor would entail, then decide and declare. And that's my plan of action. :)
Comments:
Post a Comment