<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 07, 2004

Hail the Weekend 

Well. I've made it. It's finally Friday, and with the normal TGIF relief comes an extra sense of accomplishment this week. This week was rough on me, and it's just so uplifting to know that I've finally made it to the weekend.

I've decided to take some alone time this weekend, especially because I've got the room to myself till Sunday. Jackie went to LA for her brother's graduation. I just don't want to deal with socializing right now. Need some space to think, to rebuild. So tonight I'm probably just gonna veg out and try and come down after the emotional drain of the week. Then tomorrow I'm gonna hang out with Joe and Anna and try and get myself psyched back up to face the rigors of next week. Sounds like a plan. Right now, I just need some self healing. Gonna sit down, watch a couple of videos, maybe take a nap.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com