Thursday, May 06, 2004
Goodbye to FRIENDS
Well tonight's the very last episode of Friends ever. Isn't that sad? It all ends right here. :( First there's a "Goodbye Friends" tribute. Then comes the final hour-long finale of Friends, one of my favorite TV shows ever. Thanks to NBC for ten years of laughs. I actually made the big decision to skip the second last practice of the season just so that Icould stay home and watch Friends. Yup. Didn't go to lacrosse today. Well, tonight's an event dammit. Only happens once in ten years. I figure that means I'm entitled. I do feel a tiny bit bad, but hey, its like only the third time all year that I've missed practice. And the first time without a legit reason. So there.
Plus I had an awesome day at tennis. Got lucky and started out on the top court. I did myself justice and won 5 games out of 7. So I've got a 5-2 record now. And me and Katie are gonna pair up to play doubles in the Spring Tennis Classic that's taking place on the weekend of May 21st. I'm looking forward to that. With a little practice we're so gonna kick some serious butt! I'm also signing up for the singles tourney, so I'm feeling pretty optimistic about that as well.
Did some shopping at the street fair today. Got myself some earrings, a necklace and a cool black choker thingy. All for 12 bucks. Going back tomorrow to get this bracelet I saw that I just HAVE to get.
In other news, today seems to mark a turning point of sorts. A new beginning if you may. I'm no longer moping around like I've been for the last week or so. Suddenly I feel like my old self again. The shitty stage seems to have passed. I've moved on and things are looking much less bleak than they have all this week.
Plus I had an awesome day at tennis. Got lucky and started out on the top court. I did myself justice and won 5 games out of 7. So I've got a 5-2 record now. And me and Katie are gonna pair up to play doubles in the Spring Tennis Classic that's taking place on the weekend of May 21st. I'm looking forward to that. With a little practice we're so gonna kick some serious butt! I'm also signing up for the singles tourney, so I'm feeling pretty optimistic about that as well.
Did some shopping at the street fair today. Got myself some earrings, a necklace and a cool black choker thingy. All for 12 bucks. Going back tomorrow to get this bracelet I saw that I just HAVE to get.
In other news, today seems to mark a turning point of sorts. A new beginning if you may. I'm no longer moping around like I've been for the last week or so. Suddenly I feel like my old self again. The shitty stage seems to have passed. I've moved on and things are looking much less bleak than they have all this week.
Comments:
Post a Comment