Monday, May 10, 2004
Collateral
Hah. I did something kinda stupid today. Got outta English and decided to have lunch. So I went out to the area around the bookstore and ate at China Blue. Had the worst laksa I've ever tasted in my life. And then when I was gonna pay, I realized that I hadn't brought my wallet!!!!! I sat there wondering what in hell I should do. Didn't have a cent on me. No I.D either. And I had to be in class in 15minutes so there was no way in hell I had time to run back to my room and get money!
I called Reese and was hoping that she would be nearby so that she could come out and save me. No can do. She was in the shower. Finally I decided to leave my cell phone-- the one on the SG line-- with the cashiers and tell her that I'd come back to pay after class. Collateral see? ;) It worked out. Though I felt incredibly stupid doing it. So now I'm off to go pay the damn bill and reclaim my phone.
In other news, got my history midterm back today. Scored a 14.75/15. hah. I'm totally aceing that class. Which is weird because I feel as though I'm totally slacking off this term. Take this weekend for example, I was home the whole time. Didn't do anything eventful, and probably should have used some of that time to get my homework out of the way. But I didn't do jack. Just didn't feel like it. Probably will try and go down to the library and study sometime this week. After all, time is something I'm gonna have plenty of.
Tonight's our last practice of the season. Not even sure if I want to go. I suppose I will, just because its the last practice. But you really run low on motivation when you realize that you're practicing and working your ass off without an end to which you're gonna apply your skills anyway. No tourney=no playing time. Unlike half the team who will be flying off to St Louis tomorrow. Oh and I just found out, Sara F. somehow got enough votes to make her one of the four co-ordinators for lacrosse next season. Great. Now we have a snotty bitch in charge. Who the fuck voted her? Lacrosse is gonna be SO much more fun next year.
I called Reese and was hoping that she would be nearby so that she could come out and save me. No can do. She was in the shower. Finally I decided to leave my cell phone-- the one on the SG line-- with the cashiers and tell her that I'd come back to pay after class. Collateral see? ;) It worked out. Though I felt incredibly stupid doing it. So now I'm off to go pay the damn bill and reclaim my phone.
In other news, got my history midterm back today. Scored a 14.75/15. hah. I'm totally aceing that class. Which is weird because I feel as though I'm totally slacking off this term. Take this weekend for example, I was home the whole time. Didn't do anything eventful, and probably should have used some of that time to get my homework out of the way. But I didn't do jack. Just didn't feel like it. Probably will try and go down to the library and study sometime this week. After all, time is something I'm gonna have plenty of.
Tonight's our last practice of the season. Not even sure if I want to go. I suppose I will, just because its the last practice. But you really run low on motivation when you realize that you're practicing and working your ass off without an end to which you're gonna apply your skills anyway. No tourney=no playing time. Unlike half the team who will be flying off to St Louis tomorrow. Oh and I just found out, Sara F. somehow got enough votes to make her one of the four co-ordinators for lacrosse next season. Great. Now we have a snotty bitch in charge. Who the fuck voted her? Lacrosse is gonna be SO much more fun next year.
Comments:
Post a Comment