Sunday, May 02, 2004
Chick Flicks with a Twist
Okay guys, let me tell ya right now. Two chick flicks that are definitely worth seeing are 13 Going on 30 and Mean Girls. They are really a cut above your normal predictable chick flick. I caught both last night with Reese. Then in celebration of her roommate Aki's birthday, we downed a couple of beers and had a fun time.
Apparently I was a little drunk because my roommate says that I was on the phone with Kell for an hour, slurring, chortling and claiming with certainty that I wasn't drunk. 'nuff said. Hah.
Tonight I ended up just staying in and watching An Officer and a Gentleman on DVD. Its a Richard Gere flick from the 80s, and it was actually really good. Now I can understand why my mom thinks he's hot. In that movie, decked in navy dress whites and with dark close cropped hair, he really WAS f-ing Hot! Shall never look at him the same way again! haha
Apparently I was a little drunk because my roommate says that I was on the phone with Kell for an hour, slurring, chortling and claiming with certainty that I wasn't drunk. 'nuff said. Hah.
Tonight I ended up just staying in and watching An Officer and a Gentleman on DVD. Its a Richard Gere flick from the 80s, and it was actually really good. Now I can understand why my mom thinks he's hot. In that movie, decked in navy dress whites and with dark close cropped hair, he really WAS f-ing Hot! Shall never look at him the same way again! haha
Comments:
Post a Comment