Friday, April 23, 2004
Welcoming the Weekend
Well the weekend is finally here. Thank God. Honestly, this week really seemed to crawl by for me. Tuesday felt like Thursday. Wednesday felt like Friday. Geez. Anyway, it's Friday and school's out. As always, my weekend looks relatively free till Thursday night when people start making plans. Now I've got a packed schedule.
Meeting Katie to play some tennis in an hour. Then I'm either meeting Chelsea for dinner or going to the J-school's computer lab to get started on my stupid project that's due next Thursday. Tomorrow Joe and I are going to a movie at 1pm. Then I'm having dinner with Katie-- sushi, yummy!-- and we're goin over to Duck's Village because a couple of her friends live there and they're having a little alco gathering. Guess who's getting drunk tomorrow night? heh. So I'll be spending the night at Katie's and getting back on Sunday to work on homework and hope that I get everything done by Monday.
Next week's my shit week. I have two papers, a project and a mid term to worry about. Fun huh? So I'm gonna enjoy my weekend while I'm still stress free! Hell yeah.
Meeting Katie to play some tennis in an hour. Then I'm either meeting Chelsea for dinner or going to the J-school's computer lab to get started on my stupid project that's due next Thursday. Tomorrow Joe and I are going to a movie at 1pm. Then I'm having dinner with Katie-- sushi, yummy!-- and we're goin over to Duck's Village because a couple of her friends live there and they're having a little alco gathering. Guess who's getting drunk tomorrow night? heh. So I'll be spending the night at Katie's and getting back on Sunday to work on homework and hope that I get everything done by Monday.
Next week's my shit week. I have two papers, a project and a mid term to worry about. Fun huh? So I'm gonna enjoy my weekend while I'm still stress free! Hell yeah.
Comments:
Post a Comment