Friday, April 09, 2004
Weekend Plans
My plans for this weekend have been amazingly difficult to figure out. There's just so much happening, and I wanna do everything but can't. So anyway, here's what's happening. Tonight I'm going to dinner with the entire team. Traci's hosting dinner at her place, so we're just gonna chill. Some pre-game team bonding. Then tomorrow obviously I've got the tourney. But after that, I've decided to go to Zack's. Most people will be leaving at 2pm, but he's coming back to pick me and a couple of other people up at 7. So we'll spend the night at his place, then come back Sunday.
I only just decided on that plan. After going back and forth trying to figure out what I wanna do. Geez. Hate having to pick. Why can't people spread out their weekend activities over say, three weekends. Instead of cramming everything into one weekend. Exasperating as hell!
I only just decided on that plan. After going back and forth trying to figure out what I wanna do. Geez. Hate having to pick. Why can't people spread out their weekend activities over say, three weekends. Instead of cramming everything into one weekend. Exasperating as hell!
Comments:
Post a Comment