<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Unmotivated 

Bill Ryan can just go fuck himself. Its Tuesday. Went to J204 as usual. And asked one of the GTF's why I hadn't gotten my project back even though everyone else got theirs returned to them last week. GTF says its with Bill (the Prof) and says I'm supposed to go talk to him about it after class. Obviously there's a problem there.

So after class I go talk to him. He tells me nothing except that he'll talk to me about it in class on Thursday. Wtf is going on? Why isn't anyone telling me what the fuck is wrong with my damn project? I've honestly had it with this fucking class. I actually worked my ass off on that thing. So if it turns out that I somehow screwed up in some unimaginable way, I'm gonna be fucking pissed.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com