Tuesday, April 06, 2004
To The Edge
John is really pushing me here. He called last night, and we were talking. Then he said that he wanted to come down to Eugene this weekend. But I told him that I had plans for this weekend already-- that Zack had invited a bunch of us girls to his place for Easter Weekend. John fucking FLIPPED out and started asking stupid, disgustingly protective questions like, "Where am I on your priority list?" and "What do you mean you're just going to some guy's house this weekend?" I tried to explain that it was like a dorm thing, and that the guys from downstairs were going too. But he wouldn't stop. Finally I lost it. "What the hell do you want me to do?" I asked him. "What the hell is this shit supposed to mean?"
Honestly, his stupid overprotectiveness, his whining and his fucking insecurities are pissing me the hell off. He even asked me again whether I still wanted to see him. Honestly I was THIS CLOSE to saying fuck you, if you're gonna be this way I don't want to see you. But I held me tongue. He's really pushing me to the edge here. The only reason that I'm still with him right now is that I like hanging out with him. We have a lot in common and I enjoy his company. That's the ONLY reason why I'm still in this. He's driving me to the point where if he keeps up this irrational behaviour, I really am gonna just say "Screw you" and break up with him.
Honestly, his stupid overprotectiveness, his whining and his fucking insecurities are pissing me the hell off. He even asked me again whether I still wanted to see him. Honestly I was THIS CLOSE to saying fuck you, if you're gonna be this way I don't want to see you. But I held me tongue. He's really pushing me to the edge here. The only reason that I'm still with him right now is that I like hanging out with him. We have a lot in common and I enjoy his company. That's the ONLY reason why I'm still in this. He's driving me to the point where if he keeps up this irrational behaviour, I really am gonna just say "Screw you" and break up with him.
Comments:
Post a Comment