Thursday, April 01, 2004
Things Are Heating Up
Whoo. Today was a busy day. Lurked around Duckweb again and managed to get a space in the class led by the history teacher I like. So thumbs up for me. Now I just have a little shifting around to do tomorrow, and I might actually end up with a close to perfect schedule. I ended up dropping the Military Science class and taking up a Basketball class. Feels good to get my hands on an actual good sized ball again. I actually miss netball.
So yeah, because of the addition of B-ball to my Tues and Thurs schedule, Tuesdays and Thursdays are gonna be my Intense PE days. B-ball from 1-2. Tennis from 2-3. Lacrosse from 7-9. This is the most physically active I've ever been in my life!
Then there was practice too today of course. That went awesome. I'm actually starting to develop some legs. I really never knew I had this much speed in me guys! Think I'm once again peaking in time for this weekend's games. YEAH! We're gonna kick the crap out of Oregon State, home field advantage or not. Plus Katie's joined the lacrosse team! Thanks to my influence. She's gonna play goalie for us till our regular goalie comes back. I volunteered to play goalie, but apparently I've been rendered too fast and too valuable a commodity to stick between the pipes. hah. Ok. Still, its really cool that Katie's gonna play lacrosse now. This term is gonna rock!
Then of course I'm also busy planning the Singapore Film Festival that the two-man SSA is organizing. We're scheduling it for next Thursday, and we'll be having three screenings in all. So we're gonna have to design and print posters and flyers by tomorrow afternoon. Guess who's gonna be up late tonight?
Life's busy. Just the way I like it. Most of the time anyway.
So yeah, because of the addition of B-ball to my Tues and Thurs schedule, Tuesdays and Thursdays are gonna be my Intense PE days. B-ball from 1-2. Tennis from 2-3. Lacrosse from 7-9. This is the most physically active I've ever been in my life!
Then there was practice too today of course. That went awesome. I'm actually starting to develop some legs. I really never knew I had this much speed in me guys! Think I'm once again peaking in time for this weekend's games. YEAH! We're gonna kick the crap out of Oregon State, home field advantage or not. Plus Katie's joined the lacrosse team! Thanks to my influence. She's gonna play goalie for us till our regular goalie comes back. I volunteered to play goalie, but apparently I've been rendered too fast and too valuable a commodity to stick between the pipes. hah. Ok. Still, its really cool that Katie's gonna play lacrosse now. This term is gonna rock!
Then of course I'm also busy planning the Singapore Film Festival that the two-man SSA is organizing. We're scheduling it for next Thursday, and we'll be having three screenings in all. So we're gonna have to design and print posters and flyers by tomorrow afternoon. Guess who's gonna be up late tonight?
Life's busy. Just the way I like it. Most of the time anyway.
Comments:
Post a Comment