<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

That's It. 

Just got an email from Sarah-- the co-ordinator of the 'B' Team. Apparently we're not gonna be going to the Viking Tourney next weekend after all. So basically, this is it. The end of our season. Four weeks into spring term. What the fuck. From the way her email was worded I sort of got the impression that we don't need to go to practice anymore either. Again, what the fuck. What else am I gonna do with my time? I don't know what to do with myself without lacrosse dammit. This is so pathetic-- both my dependence on the damn sport AND the situation that I'm in right now. I honestly will NOT know WHAT to do with myself.

And I'm gonna have to just accept this with the knowledge that A' Team is still practicing. A' Team isn't done with their season yet. They've got a Tourney in Portland this weekend, a playday at OSU next weekend and the National Tourney in St. Louis, Missouri on the third week of May. May 12th to 15th to be precise.

What. The. Fuck.

This really isn't fair at all.

Fuck it.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com