Monday, April 26, 2004
Sun.. Finally
Well today's weather was absolutely perfect. It was so incredibly sunny the entire day! Not only that, it was actually hot. I could feel the sun's rays on myback as I was walking to class. And that's so rare here. Normally the sun is never warm enough to radiate off you.
Skipped my first class at 10am because I was feeling too damn lazy. It was just one of those days where you simply CANNOT get out of bed. I redeemed myself later on though. Spent three hours after classes just sitting on the lawn in my bikini top and a pair of shorts. Nice way to study huh? Reckon I got a pretty good tan. Plus I got an astonishing amount of work done as well. Not bad for a Monday afternoon on the week before my period when I drift from mood swing to mood swing.
To top it all off, I get an email from Traci today on the Lacrosse mailing list. Practice has been completely cancelled this week. Now I look at the week ahead and realize that I have so much more time than I anticipated. I suppose I'm not really complaining because this really would've been a bad week for me. But at the same time, its kinda disappointing to find out that practice has been cancelled because I was just starting to get all fired up about lacrosse again after my temporary disillusionment of two weeks ago. Bad timing dammit.
Skipped my first class at 10am because I was feeling too damn lazy. It was just one of those days where you simply CANNOT get out of bed. I redeemed myself later on though. Spent three hours after classes just sitting on the lawn in my bikini top and a pair of shorts. Nice way to study huh? Reckon I got a pretty good tan. Plus I got an astonishing amount of work done as well. Not bad for a Monday afternoon on the week before my period when I drift from mood swing to mood swing.
To top it all off, I get an email from Traci today on the Lacrosse mailing list. Practice has been completely cancelled this week. Now I look at the week ahead and realize that I have so much more time than I anticipated. I suppose I'm not really complaining because this really would've been a bad week for me. But at the same time, its kinda disappointing to find out that practice has been cancelled because I was just starting to get all fired up about lacrosse again after my temporary disillusionment of two weeks ago. Bad timing dammit.
Comments:
Post a Comment