Tuesday, April 20, 2004
The Runs
Not going to practice today. Again. And I feel guilty as all hell about it. But really. I just don't think I'm up to it today. I've got the Runs. Been going to the bathroom at least once after every damn meal today. Stomach feels like the Pacific Ocean during a storm, and oh did I mention I can't keep any food in me?
Don't know what's wrong. It's not like I ate anything bad. I think my stomach's acidity levels are just reaching new highs because that's what it feels like to me. *groan* Plus I'm having issues today. Because I was up late studying for this morning's Journalism midterm-- which I bombed btw-- I only got three hours of sleep last night. Slept at 3, woke up by 7. So yeah, I'm running on low fuel today.
Damn. Shouldn't have missed practice last Thursday. Now I'm missing practice again! Not good.
Don't know what's wrong. It's not like I ate anything bad. I think my stomach's acidity levels are just reaching new highs because that's what it feels like to me. *groan* Plus I'm having issues today. Because I was up late studying for this morning's Journalism midterm-- which I bombed btw-- I only got three hours of sleep last night. Slept at 3, woke up by 7. So yeah, I'm running on low fuel today.
Damn. Shouldn't have missed practice last Thursday. Now I'm missing practice again! Not good.
Comments:
Post a Comment