<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Options, Options, Options 

Everything always comes in a flood. Be it good or bad. Things are never set so that you don't have any tough decisions to make. Take my housing situation. Two days ago, I was pretty sure I'd have no one to live with next year because Jackie decided to go back to California, Katie's going to Japan, Reese to Florida, Kate back to Connecticut and Rachel opting to live in some Christian co-op. Then I talk to Nikki, and she says she and her friend Sarah are looking for a couple of people so that they can get a house together. I tell her to count me in. Today, Kate tells me that she's decided to stay in Oregon. She won't be going back to Connecticut next year. And she says she and her friend Cara are getting a place together, and I can join them. So now, I've gotta pick.

Yesterday I was bummed because I found out that our games were gonna be on Saturday afternoon. And that would mean that I wouldn't be able to go to Zack's because everyone's leaving early Saturday afternoon. Today at practice, they say the games have been pushed up to 11:30 and 12:30. Rejoice. Now I can go to Zack's. Then they also tell us that the guys' lacrosse team is throwing a big party Saturday night. Alcohol and pool included. Bring your swimsuits girls. It'll be hella fun, and most of the girls say they'll be there. So now I'm stuck. Zack's party or Lacrosse party? Alco and good company at both. Which do I want?

Dammit. Why do all good things come in pairs?

Whaddya think y'all?
1) To live with Nikki, or to live with Kate?
2) To go to lacrosse party, or to go to Zack's?

Geez.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com