<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 04, 2004

Oh My God 

Okay. This is bad. This is wrong. This is not cool. I just made out with Zack, this guy who lives downstairs. He came up to my room, and we were just talking, hanging out. That sort of thing. He was just sitting next to me. And then suddenly, he was kinda coming on to me. And we kissed. And I knew that I was kissing him. But I didn't stop. And I didn't tell him I had a boyfriend. For some reason. I don't know why. So I tell him that we shouldn't do this now because he's drunk. He wasn't really. But he'd been drinking earlier. So it did occur to me that the lingering effects of the alcohol might still be in his system. I told him to go to bed to just see how he feels about this tomorrow before we see whether this is going anywhere.

What the heck am I doing?

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com