Sunday, April 11, 2004
Mellowed Out
Its 9pm on a Sunday night, and I sit before my computer with a blank Word document staring back at me. What's wrong with this picture? Here's what's wrong: That damn document should have words in it by now. But I find myself having been struck by the accursed Writers' Block, just when I need to call on my Bullshit finesse. I need to get this paper done!!!! Its a two-page paper on the Communist Manifestos. Can't be that hard.. But I CAN'T focus tonight. My mind keeps wandering off to a million other places and a zillion other things that I'd much rather be thinking about. Geez.
Oh and for those of you who are wondering, I ended up not going to Zack's. I was just too tired to feel much like dragging myself off somewhere to make small talk with a bunch of people. So I just vegged out in my room, watched a couple of movies on TV and just generally had a chill night. Was in bed by 9:30 and asleep by 11:30. This morning I woke up at 10.. the first time all year I've been up before noon on a weekend. So whoopie for me.
HAVE to get back to work.
REALLY don't want to.
Karl Marx makes no fucking sense.
Communist bastard.
Die! Die! Die!!
Oh and for those of you who are wondering, I ended up not going to Zack's. I was just too tired to feel much like dragging myself off somewhere to make small talk with a bunch of people. So I just vegged out in my room, watched a couple of movies on TV and just generally had a chill night. Was in bed by 9:30 and asleep by 11:30. This morning I woke up at 10.. the first time all year I've been up before noon on a weekend. So whoopie for me.
HAVE to get back to work.
REALLY don't want to.
Karl Marx makes no fucking sense.
Communist bastard.
Die! Die! Die!!
Comments:
Post a Comment