<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 19, 2004

From Ear to Ear  

Call it corny if you want, dismiss it as cliched if you may, but today was just one of those days where you wake up and the world seems like a brighter place. I'm just happy. Walking back from class, I was grinning from ear to ear at nothing in particular. I just could not wipe the smile from my face. When things in life go right and you're happy, it truly is like a drug. You're intoxicated and nothing you can do will make you feel any less cheerful.

Even the prospect of the 120pages of reading in front of me tonight cannot faze me. Okay, so admittedly I'm gonna have company while doin' it because I'll be hanging out at Katie's. But honestly, at this very moment my mirth knows no boundaries.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com