<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

FREE Ben and Jerrys!! 

Well I suppose in retrospect, after the nasty start of my morning, this day hasn't turned out quite so bad after all. For one thing, it was all warm and sunny again. I played tennis with Piya Wan for a while. She beat me. But in my defence, it was CLOSE. 4-6, 3-6. Then we went to Ben and Jerry's where they've been giving out free ice cream all day long!! Isn't that awesome? For those not in the know, Ben and Jerry's is ice cream of the same quality as Haagen Daz. And we got a huge cone free!!!! Whoopie! The line outside the shop stretched around the block, and like EVERYONE was there. Still, it moved pretty quick. Took us maybe ten minutes to get to the ice cream. I got a cone of Mint Chocolate Chunk.

So yay. Nothing like free ice cream to brighten up your day.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com