<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 05, 2004

The Follow Up 

Okay. I see my Zack post elicited quite a lot of lively discussion. So here's what happened next. Yesterday, Zack came up to my room to invite Jackie and I to this Easter Party that he's throwing at his house this weekend. I said I'd go. And we talked a bit. Then he kinda sheepishly apologized for being "a little too aggressive last night." I told him it was cool. And we left it at that. So I think he probably WAS drunk. And it probably was sort of a one time one-night-only sort of thing.

Still I really should thank Zack. He made me see that I really am not into John. If I can make out with some guy even though I know perfectly well that I have a boyfriend. Then obviously there's something wrong with that relationship right there. Plus I've been talking to a few of my friends, trying to figure this out. Jackie made a whole lot of sense. As did Katie. So yes, I AM gonna break up with John. End of story.

As for Zack. I don't think there's anything here to go with. But if he ever asked me out, all I can say is that I'd definitely say yes.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com